FORMAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PAPERS
● With the submission of an article, the following information is required from authors: name and surname, academic affiliation, physical address, and e-mail address.
● The submitted article should be accompanied by: 1) list of references, 2) summary (100-150 words), and 3) selection of key words (5-15 words), all in English.
● The suggested length for articles is 25,000 to 40,000 characters (including spaces and foot or end notes).
● As a matter of course, please ensure these writing practices:
the purpose and primary thesis are stated clearly;
the purported significance is explicitly stated;
the research and literature review methods are explained;
relevant literature is integrated into the article;
research study methods are sound, appropriate and clearly explained;
all theses are argued persuasively;
the writing is clear, concise and interesting;
and the conclusion or summary is accurate and supported by the content.
● All submitted articles should conform to the Chicago Citation Style (see attachment below).